Sunday, December 22, 2013

I WISH I could wear these. My sisters will laugh when they see this pin because they know that there is NO way I could walk in them without breaking a bone!

bow sandals for happy feet
bow sandals for happy feet

Download whole gallery
Love those shoes, and awesome color combo with the tights.
Love those shoes, and awesome color combo with the tights.

Download whole gallery
jean on jean.
jean on jean.

Download whole gallery
I WISH I could wear these. My sisters will laugh when they see this pin because they know that there is NO way I could walk in them without breaking a bone!
I WISH I could wear these. My sisters will laugh when they see this pin because they know that there is NO way I could walk in them without breaking a bone!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment