Thursday, August 8, 2013

Apologetically confident: Gabi Gregg (pictured), the blogger who last year coined the term fatkini as a retaliation against society's obsession with super-slim summer bodies, has launched a swimwear line for U.S. sizes ten to 24.

polka dots
polka dots
My shoes my half of my shoe closet rest to follow
My shoes my half of my shoe closet rest to follow
Mulberry sweatshirt
Mulberry sweatshirt
Sole Society-ADDY
Sole Society-ADDY
Apologetically confident: Gabi Gregg (pictured), the blogger who last year coined the term fatkini as a retaliation against society's obsession with super-slim summer bodies, has launched a swimwear line for U.S. sizes ten to 24.
Apologetically confident: Gabi Gregg (pictured), the blogger who last year coined the term fatkini as a retaliation against society

No comments:

Post a Comment